New bun Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbaby80

Reaction score
I ordered the cage last week and got it today. I am super pleased at how fast shipping was and the cage is a lot nicer in person. Super easy to put together and a lot bigger then I thought it would be.

20ud6s9.jpg

b68t4h.jpg

2hfqumw.jpg

2psggb6.jpg

34qp955.jpg

Cute Bunnies, nice cage.

Can I make a suggestion put the cage on the floor or make a ramp so when you take them out they can come out on their own. It's much easier also for them to get back in the cage.

I know I learnt the hard way. I use to have cages that I had to pick them up till I smartened up an built a ramp/ Daisy loved the ramp once she got use to it.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Cute Bunnies, nice cage.

Can I make a suggestion put the cage on the floor or make a ramp so when you take them out they can come out on their own. It's much easier also for them to get back in the cage.

I know I learnt the hard way. I use to have cages that I had to pick them up till I smartened up an built a ramp/ Daisy loved the ramp once she got use to it.

Susan:)
I can't. Its easier for me to clean with it up on a coffee table since I'm pregnant. :)

cocorabbit wrote:
what a cool cage! and cute bunnies!

Thanks! They love it so far! :) Especially the little den. Its super easy to clean. My angora still insists on peeing in her litter box and out so I had to clean it today. :rollseyes

Back