New Book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Julia
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have been pondering the thought of writing a frictional book about rabbits. I have written several stories before, but never one about rabbits. However I am stuck. In the book there are seven rabbits, one small angora male, 2 small angora females, a giant lop male, and 3 baby angoras. They live on a farm but somehow they escape and have to go somewhere else. The group travels trying to find the perfect burrow. My problem is I can't think of a way for them to escape, or why they have to in the first place.

Bonus: What would be a good book name?

Hmm, how about a new dog has moved to the farm. The dog is constantly looking at the rabbits and trying trying to eat them. The dog also brings back lots of wild bunnies after catching them. The bunnies decide that they are in extreme danger and plan an escape. One bunny suggests when the human comes to open the hutch we all run out and away. The other bunny says that the hutch is very high from the ground and he doesn't want to jump from something that high. The third bunny says that he thinks its a good plan. They decide to try it. So when the human came to open the hutch they one of them hopped up and sniffed the human. Than he began to groom her. It was all part of the plan. As most humans do, she smiled and started petting him and didn't notice when all the other bunnies jumped out of the hutch. Then the last one ran from under the humans hands and jumped out of the hutch. Than they all ran away.

Sorry, I got a little carried away XD.

Anyways', I hope you write the book. I would definitely read it.

Oh and the books name could be, hmm.....not so good at this kind of thing but maybe The Seven Bunnies.

Back