New Blog Fru

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittanyandFruFru

Reaction score
Name: Naboo, but is more affectionately called Frufru.

Breed: Holland or Mini Lop

Color: Bluish/ Black

Favorite Food: Dandelions, red leaf lettuce, carrots, bananas

Activities: Playing in cardboard boxes, chewing, following his owners around, binkys.

Personality: He loves to follow me around though he isn't very affectionate. He seems comfortable to be around us without being petted though he sometimes enjoys being petted. He's easygoing and truly cracks us up with his sense of humor. He is very smart.

Frufru when we first brought him home.

babybunny.jpg

So, I mentioned how funny Fru is, well today he proved me right. My roommate was getting ready for work and he was circling her feet as always( I believe he does this because he wants our attention not sexual aggression)But I guess he got a real burst of energy because to say he was doing binkies would be an understatement, he proceeded in doing an amazing dance for us! Oh how we love him!!!

For the people keeping up with Fru, he has under gone some major changes lately. First he recently had a pet sitter and minus the large hole he chewed through my wall did quite well. Secondly, he had a strange encounter with a new friend, a cat we recently got, he then spend several days under my bed only coming out to eat and chew an even bigger hole in the wall. Oh yeah and chew through my phone charger. Finally, he got fixed his surgery went over very well( no hole yet) execpt the stressful hour car ride there and back. We also had a house guest who had is clothes peed on but thats what you get living with Fru. And P.S. his color seems to be changing to a dark brown.

Oh what a gorgeous boy....he sounds like he's quitea little character..

Today the boys(Fru-Fru and our cat Boots) were reunited, we have been keeping them separated due to the rabbit's procedure. In all honesty I wanted to keep them apart a little longer but they both acted so pathetic I had to reunite them. They have all ready shared a meal of greens(yes our cat eats them) They both seem to be much happier now that they can play. I just hope the glue used for Fru's procedure holds

So I recently posted that Fru-Fru got a new friend, a cat named Boots. Here is some pictures of my two boys:biggrin2:

Here they are sharing some Romaine lettuce.
kittybootsandfruboy.jpg

Yesterday I found out what music my little Fru boy likes, I was experimenting and found that he really enjoys Justin Bieber.:X.

On the other hand he has really been trying my patience, he insists on pooping and peeing outside of his box. I thought once they are neutered they stop this? I love him dearly but he is such a brat. It's like he knows what I want him to do but does what he wants anyways. Not to mention the day before I had him neutered he climbed into my bed with me in it and sprayed and left dropping everywhere, but I can't stay mad at him when he does things like climbs into my bed and twitches his nose up against my back while I am sleeping. What's a girl to do?

Latest posts

Back