New Baby Pictures ,

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately we havelost 4 of the smaller of the 10one was a small tort, But the others are all fatand sassy lol I so Lovemy Dutch , and the Blue dutchis such a prettyGirland good natured shehas only charged me a couple dozentimes which isnt bad comparedto Lightning lol ,(my other Dutch mommy )at least Isis left skin intactwith no leaky parts . all 3litters are doing well Lightninglost one baby , by the timeI found it it was toocold and was having respritorydifficulties . poor thing passedaway in my hands this morning. The little Netherland, what a character I giev herher hay and she nibbles while i sneak apeak then she charges inall huff and blow looks at meturns heel and goes back to herHay lol little goof .but I fear if she wanted a piece of myhand she would have doneso with gusto lol .

Updating pictures for allyou bunny huggers got some goodshots today of all the babiesand some of the newer kids ,still have to get pics of Starla andBlack Star yet . will get them tonightwhile they explore their new indoor playpen

here goes :

Zimmeron : has half blue half brown eyes , Sport !

IM000335.jpg

Ruby:

IM000330.jpg

needs a name :

IM000328.jpg

Blizzard :

IM000327.jpg

DArgent Babies (Half- Pints girls )

IM000324.jpg

Blue Tort Dutch babies :

IM000322.jpg

Bullets Babies :

IM000320.jpg

New Holland Lop Doe : needs name

IM000345.jpg

Little Miss Whistles : grown up :

IM000346.jpg

Hope you like the partial update theresstill more pictures to come , trying toget them in between cage cleaning day lol.

Its officialTina has named the black andwhite one Her name is Vannaand the fawn Holly Lop is Faline. oerfect names I think.

** " They're all gorgeous - but I LOVE Bullet's Babies " **

hard to believe Bullets babies andIsis's babies are the same agethe differencein size is astounding, I iwll have to do a side by sidecomparison for Ya'll soeveryone can see the size difference lol .

and Your Very Welcome Tina , I love the names ,

Now if Miss Vanna will stopopening her cage and getting out I willbe all set , 20 minutes of chasing herbutt around the yard with a net was NOTmy Idea of a fun morning ,I went out this morning to Feedand Water every Bun and low and beholdher cage door was wide open ,now It has a slide in bolt lock from theoutside , how she managed to open it isbeyond me , and I am not entirely sureshe didnt have somehuman help either ,unfortunately the cameras are noton the back side ofthe garage where she is in Quarenteen . Iwas very lucky she stayed putand didnt bolt for the roador bolt for the woods , she washidhing under the hubbys boattrailer , but let me tell ya shehas some lonnnggggggg legsand can really boot off whenshe takes a mind too lol .

I can't believe people are messing withyour rabbits so bad. Hopefully the tampering will end soon. Thank God,she didn't run away. Is there any way to block and lock access to thequartine area?

I am so sorry you are having so many problems.

Those are some adorable abaies. Be still my heart. I am in lovewith Bullets litter. Now if I can convince Dale to adopt the wholelitter. ;)

Tina

Latest posts

Back