New Baby Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
Here is the cage we brought Baby home in.....when she really was a little baby....

Babysoldcage.jpg

Then she grew and her needs grew, oh and she's also spoiled...

Babysnewcage.jpg

This was before I got her a covered litter box....can you see the mess she made???

Babywantsout.jpg

You may think this is cute, but I will get you, once you let me out...

Babyspleadinglook.jpg

Babystretchout.jpg

Maybe for a treat, I'll be nice...

Babywantsatreat.jpg

Free at last...

Babyplaying.jpg

You can't tell, but I just binkyed...

Babysideview.jpg

After all this, I'm a little tired....think I'll just lay here on this cool kitchen floor..

Babychillingout.jpg

Had enough pictures yet?

I had to fix some pictures that didn't do right on the first try. I think they're right now.

Babyspleadinglook.jpg

What a Little Doll! With a face like that, no wonder she's so spoiled and gets her way so much!

She has a beautiful castle!

-Carolyn

She's beautiful!And her home is too! I love how solid it looks. I also like the wheels.I have wheels on Sebastian's outdoor cage but not on his new indoorone. I'm pretty sure we will be making some of those kind ofadjustments as we go along on this indoor condo also. Greatpictures!

Raspberry

Oh, I thought if I should put a bell in Chernish's cage, but then on the other thought he'll probably ring it at night.
:)

Awww Baby is so sweet. You did a good job on her cage too - Jan
Jan,

wish i could take credit for her home. All i did was order itand assemble it. I'm not that great at buildingthings. I love her home. But I like Sebastians hometoo. I have no doubt it was much cheaper than mine.

Babymommy

Latest posts

Back