New baby finally has a name!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwolfec

Reaction score
After reading that bunnies live happier lives with a companion, I decided it was time for my big boy to have a girlfriend!

I was going to try and adopt an older lady bun, but I saw this little loppy girl and couldn't resist. I wonder if her ears will actually lop...

I finally decided on naming her Pippy, like Pippy Long-Stocking because her ears look like pigtails :D

Here she is:

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

It took her a few days to figure out that nibbling and kissing are not the same! She finally gave me kisses today :)

I introduced her to Bunny successfully last night! No biting, scratching, or thumping, and Bunny even did a flop next to her. I am hopeful that they will be lovers!

SO CUTE!!! And I'm glad that she and Bunny are getting along well already. I love the picture of her half way in the oats can, haha! I can't believe she could squeeze herself all the way in there!

Too adorable and the pictures in the oatmeal container are awesome!

Thanks!! She is a little girl with a big personality, that's for sure! I just got new flooring for her little pen so she won't slip and slide around so much. Hope she likes it!

Back