New baby [emoji195]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bennie_bunny_mom

Reaction score
Meet Delilah. Mini Rex/lop mix. In my opinion she was separated too early... she was 3 days shy of just 3 weeks old (so about 2-1/2 weeks old) when I got her. She is doing well though. Very sweet and super spunky. Bennie is very happy to have a friend now. After 2 weeks of getting to know each other, they are happily living in a luxury suite. Free range bunnies are the funnest. (Delilah is still tiny so supervised free range for her right now and He is neutered so no baby bunnies for us in the future).
IMG_0018.jpgIMG_0063.jpg. IMG_9922.jpg

Last edited:
They are both adorable!

So Delilah is about 5 weeks old? Too cute!! Just fair warning not to get too comfortable thinking they are "bonded." Once her hormones kick in, either one or both of them may start having issues. Her hormones could cause him to start going after her OR she could start getting aggressive toward him. If that happens, they'll need to be separated until she can be spayed and healed. Then they'd have to be re-introduced again.

Here's some more on bonding if you'd like to read more about it.

They are both adorable!

So Delilah is about 5 weeks old? Too cute!! Just fair warning not to get too comfortable thinking they are "bonded." Once her hormones kick in, either one or both of them may start having issues. Her hormones could cause him to start going after her OR she could start getting aggressive toward him. If that happens, they'll need to be separated until she can be spayed and healed. Then they'd have to be re-introduced again.

Here's some more on bonding if you'd like to read more about it.

I got Bennie neutered and plan to have her spayed as soon as she’s old enough (for her health benefits as she ages). Bennie has calmed down drastically since he was neutered.

Latest posts

Back