New Baby Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGal

Reaction score
My female pulled hair this morning, we had to go to a rabbit show and we got a newer doe there, Shadow, when we got home Gracie who had pulled hair had 8 baby bunnies!!! Kiwi is due to so more on the way. Today we ended up with 9 new rabbits! Maybe more tomorrow, that brings us up to 22 rabbits right now. Oh, and about the show no rabbit got less then a 2nd place and I got 2 rabbits in BOB. One of them got BOB twice! Show A and Show B. It was really cool though

WONDERFUL!

8 babies! that's alot! I can't wait to see photos!

:clapping:Yay!! BABIES!! More buns that will be well-loved. (Pictures please!)

Congrats on the rabbit show results. We also show...it's so exciting when the judges recognize what you already know: that your buns are the best!:blueribbon:

The babies are Mini Rex, so is my newest rabbit. The babies parents are a Broken Red Doe and a Orange and White Tri Buck. Gracie and Ace. The babies on there way, who might have already been born last night, have 2 White Parents. The BOB buns are my American Fuzzy Lop and my Angora.

I got the colors in! 5 Tri, Orange and Black Tri,2 Broken Reds, and a Harlequin baby! Oh, and my other White Doe, Kiwi, pulled fur today so she should have them tonight.

Back