New Baby Bubby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvit73 wrote:
Also - if it helps , her body is the size of a soda can ,plus her head , wich is smaller than a tennis ball .

rabbitgirl - for shame , wanting to bunnyknap my baby . Fair warning ,if you come to get her , my 3 month old husky puppy will lick you todeath ! lol :p

Oooooh, I'm scared! Maybe I'll take puppy too....hmmm....need another carrier....:p

Seriously, that isa tiny bunny. Izzy was little at 6 wks.,but not that little, and her ears were long and fully lopped. Shelooked like Lyla. Her son Fenwick's were not, though....or wait, maybethe one ear had lopped by then....sheesh, that was a long time ago!

waaaaaannt her....waaaaaannnt her.....need baby fix....

Rose

Luvit73 wrote:
lmao too funny , rabbitgirl . :pNoel (husky puppy)can be seen in one of the pics , her head anyway , trying to lick Anya. lol
Just looked at the pic again....yeah, I'll take them both!:D

Ok , lol . Here she is when I first got her atsix weeks , and then two taken yesterday , now at three months , withmy puppy , Gizmo . She is purebred , white siberian husky - her eyesare mismatched - one is ble , the other , turning brown .

NoelA2.jpg

NoelA5.jpg

NoelB4.jpg

NoelC6.jpg

NoelC7.jpg

rabbitgirl wrote:

My young mini-Rex (at 6-8 wks.) was a wild little racing demon. And a BAD BOY!!!:X:p

Rose

My mini-rex is about 3 months old now. He is a speed demon. He doesn'ttrust us and will not come up to us when out of the cage. I have hadhim for about a month and a half now too.
I love the husky!! My sister begged my mom for one when wewhere looking at dogs but my mom said a husky was way to big anddangerous.:p

HiLuvit,

Anya is so adorably precious as is your husky and Gizmo. I'dhave a hard time getting anything done in my house with those beautifulbabies running about.

:)

-Carolyn

Luvit73 wrote:
I see I still have mountains to learn . lol I am glad that I joined this forum .

Besides the greek you guys are talking about , I thought about anotherpossibility as well . showrabbits had said they brought the parents inwith them , and the Polish female had not appeared to be nurseingbasically . Is it possible then , they just brought in a doe that wasnot the mother , to pass the kits off as older than they were ?

I don't want to read too much into it. It's very possible thepeople simply don't keep very good records -- not uncommon when sellingpets that aren't pedigreed. Polish are fantastic milkers andthere should have been evidence that mom had a recent litter.

But who knows? At this point all that matters is that youhave a beautiful baby! It'll be fun to see pictures as thelittle tyke gets older.

Pam

Thanks ! :)I know they get to be around3-4 lbs. , right ? How big will she be full grown ? I mean , incomparison to an everyday object or animal ? Oh - how long will it bebefore she's full grown , too ?

Latest posts

Back