New Athena Pictures :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
Here are some new pics of my little girly... She's smiling now and on the verge of laughing! She's spending a lot of time in her Bumbo seat, and less and less time being satisfied laying on her back. She looooooves tummy time! She is also sleeping through the night... About 10/11 pm to 5/6 am. Which is AMAZING. She goes to work with me at the daycare, and although she is in the infant room, I get to see her often.It's a sweeeet deal! Usually she leaves early though, around 2 or 3, whenever Alexis gets home from school. She picks up both kids and has them until I get home from work usually a little before or right at 6. We have a good thing going on haha!

Sleeping in her carseat...

IMG_5585.jpg

In her stroller

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

IMG_5591.jpg

In her Bumbo seat

IMG_5594.jpg

Smilin!

IMG_5595.jpg

Her looooooong feets!

IMG_5596.jpg

One of her favorite faces. Mostly when you squish her haha!

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

"I have the weirdest mom ever..."

IMG_5601.jpg

We're starting to think she is a ginger... And in this picture you can see my ginger streak. Totally natural!

IMG_5602.jpg

"EW KISSES!"

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

These are like a week old but you can see her maybe ginger-y-ness.......

IMG_5186.jpg

IMG_5190.jpg

And her Curious George hair...

IMG_5171.jpg

:p

Oh my gosh she has the most amazing BIG eye facial expressions!! And I love that crooked smile. :) You're making me want a babyyyy. :p
I may have asked you this before, but what kind of camera took these?

She is 12 weeks old today actually!! :D Time sure DOES fly... My goodness!

The camera is a Canon Rebel XTi. These are definitely not it's best shots but it works well enough in the crappy lighting situations I often have haha.

I love when you post Athena pictures. She is so adorable and I love all the pink stuff she has. I love pink!

Back