New Arrival

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMiska

Reaction score
After the sad passing of her 5 kits after birth,my wonderful mommy has had 1 kit that so far is doing reallywell. She was born (at least I think it is a she) yesterdayafternoon and is staying nice and warm and mommy is taking care ofher. Once she gets a bit older I will take a pic of her,mommy and daddy :)

Well we are on day 3 and I am pleased as punchto announce that mommy and baby are doing just fine. I havebeen a nervous nelly watching over her and the baby. I was socrushed when her last litter didnt make it and have been so ansywatching. Will keep you updated

Ya we had a litter 3 weeks ago and weare keeping 2 out of the 5 :D We werent gonna keep any, then we werelike "Ok we will keep just ONE!" and now we are keeping two! They justget to darn cute! :D

~Amy

I know, the first litter she had she did haveone that had wry neck that I was going to keep, but didnt make it:( I was able to find great homes for the others and see themon a regular basis, they are so cute and getting big.

Latest posts

Back