New Adorable Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigs4

Reaction score
Adopted last week, she is just too precious..i have never had one this little. she eats and drinks well and is actually using the litter box quit good already..can bunnies this little have veggies? i am the person who had Bugs die on me after spaying her. i swore i wouldnt get another and saw this little girl online and had to have her...got her off of craigslist.com. from wonderful lady.. and she was free, She was born 5/3/08 I still miss bugs, but i jsut love bunnies......

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I'm sorry to hear about your other bun, that doesn't normally happen, especially with rabbit savvy vets:?.

A little dutchie?:) Aww! Do you have any pics of the little sweetie? We'd love to see them!

She's a bit young for veggies, I'd say. But in a few weeks, introduce them slowly. Start with easy greens, have you read our library threads on introducing veggies?:ponder:.

Here's the link:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=13618&forum_id=17

We have alot of info on spays, if you'd like to read it before spaying this little one. Let me know, not a problem to get it to you.

RIP Bugs :rainbow:

you can read about bugs on rainbow bridge thanks for the link- beth

Your little dutchie baby is so cute! I adopted two baby dutches earlier this year who were just 4 weeks or so old and the picture in your avatar reminds me of howtiny, sweet, and cute they were. Thankfully they're doing well and are still just as cute.

I can't wait to see some more pictures of your baby. And I love baby bunny stories too!

Latest posts

Back