NEW ADDITION HAS NO TAG!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK Rabbitry

Reaction score
Ok, so my friends came over to drop off somelumbre last night. And they....brought me a bunny. So now Ihave a newaddition. He's an English Angora, white. He's pretty nice, i'llprobably show/breed him with my doe and stuff later. She said she andher husbnad worked too much and they just couldn't keep up with hisgrooming. And they felt bad for him. Well, I'd say they did the rightthing. I know its hard to give up a pet. He didn't look that badactually. He had some small mats mostly around his legs and stuff. Ijut buzzed off the really bad ones and brushed him out. Hewasn't thrilled....he kept snatching the brush off of me and droppingit on the floor. I was using a variety of brushes and when I turnedaround to answer someone on computer....he'd pick up the brushes one byone and drop them off the grooming table. He's quite a character.

A character with no name. His former owner just called him ''BigBunny''. We need a name for him. I can't have normal dullbunny names like Thumper and Fluffy in my herd. It drives me bonkers.They get odd, weird, or foreign names.... Like Ezra and Gideon.

So Big Bunny needs a name.... Any ideas? I'll post some pics...

bigbun.jpg

BigBunnay.jpg

bigbunny.jpg

How about Cloud. Yeah not really the way if youwant to go creative. Haha, thats what I want to name one of my futurepets though, Sky and Cloud. :D

Uhhh......no.

But thanks for trying! How about a consolation prize!?

(0) (0)
>(".")<
(_y_)3

We went to the Andy Warhol museum yesterday and there was one of hispieces there that he created for you to interact with. Its a big roomwith a bunch of little fans and air streams...and theres a bunch ofHUGE silver balloons in it filled with a mixture of helium and air...sothey float but they don't constantly rise like a helium balloon. Theyjust kind of gently floated around the room....exactly like clouds. Thepiece was called '' Silver Clouds''. It was amazing. But the rest ofthe museum was a waste of my life.

I just made me think of that. And you replied to this like less than 4 minutes after I posted it. Your'e quick!

Sounds like a real goof! I'm starting to lovehuman names for rabbits, and the name that popped into my head afterreading about his personality and seeing him is Dominique!

Or he looks like a Maverick :).

Maverick! That's a good one! I dig it!

His former owner suggested he get some kind of tough bad boy name. I'llput that one at the top of my list for now and get some othersuggestions.

-JAK

Haha I still can't get over the Andy Warhol thing....he so does have that messy white hair thing going on....

maybe Fuzzy is a good name!!

if you like it or not just write back to me!!

and if you have a name already just say so!!

Celine:bunnydance:

Personally I like Japanese names. (Doesn't showwith my mama rabbit being named Potato. But I have a cat named Neko,and my old iguana's name was 'Tatsu')

But.. How about:

Adelais (latin)
Makoto (Japanese)
Talbot/Talbott (French, means: Clever)
Rico (Italian)
Rueban
Cade

I would suggest more. But it's 4 am. I am beat.
Just suggestions. ^^;

My boyfriend suggested we give him a ''rank'' I said " Like...Lueitenant? (sp!?)"

He said yes.

And someone mentioned calling him ''Cloud''. Cloud was kind of average and dull but a TYPE of cloud would be a GREAT idea.

I also liked ''Maverick'' that someone else suggested.

The rabbit is called:

Lt. Maverick Nimbus I

Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I do like Japanese andforeign names though. I'll probably ask for help in naming all hisbabies. haha.

-JAK

Latest posts

Back