New, about to adopt my first bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fox

Reaction score
Hello, I am fox, and soon I will be fox with bunny! :D Adopting my first rabbit from an owner who can no longer care for her. I know a decent amount about rabbits but eager to learn more so I can provide my new friend with the best possible care.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :happybunny:

Hello there and welcome to the forum, I'm not so sure about a fox with bunny though ;) :p You've come to the right place to learn more, there is a wealth of information here. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome to you and your bunny-to-be!

You're going to have to tell us all about the bunny you're planning on adopting. Age? Sex? Breed? Color? Personality? Keep the info coming, we love hearing about rabbits! Actually, more than that, we love to see photos so please make sure you take plenty of pics to share with us!

This is the place to be if you're wanting to gather as much information as possible. This website it wonderful and the forum terrific. Everyone here has insight and experience to share and it truly is a fun place to be. I look forward to getting to know you and your bunny some more. I hope to see you around. Welcome!

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

The bunny I will be adopting is a 1 year old female brown and white dwarf rabbit. I am not sure the exact breed, I guess this is something I need to do more research on :p She is apparently very friendly and loves to be pet, and is litter box trained! I'm sure I am going to adore her.

Picking her up in several hours from now, I'll be sure to get plenty of pictures! Right now I am brainstorming what I will rename her. The name she comes with is fairly cute, but I am inclined to give her a name I have chosen myself.

I now have the bunny! She's a sweetheart, warmed up to me almost immediately.. was sitting with her in my lap and she was licking my arm.

She is certainly no dwarf though! Quite a full sized bunny. But no matter :p

Will take pictures after I get some sleep :rabbithop

Yay, that's exciting :D Can't wait to see pictures, thought of any names yet?

Latest posts

Back