Neutering in D/FW (TX)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phonetic Diabetic

Stay Sugar-free
Reaction score
I would like to get my 4-5 year old mix neutered. Every vet I have called wants $200+ for the procedure. I found a low-cost program that will do it for $45, but they won't operate on a rabbit 5 or older. I was told when I rescued him that he was about 4-5, so neither I nor the program wants to risk it. Anyone around the Dallas metroplex know where I can have this done at a reasonable price? Any help is appreciated.

So close, and yet so far, heh - I might be able to recommend a vet in Houston or San Antonio (the latter, only if he charges a good bit less for a neuter than a spay, as I paid around $465 total for two spays), but I don't know any in the Dallas area :(

I found a vet a few miles from me that will do it for $120. I think my girlfriend and I are going to each pay half. We really want to get him a female friend.

What is the program that does the neuter/spay for $45? I'm looking into a younger rabbit and would LOVE to find a low cost program that does it.

I really liked my experience at humane animal hospital of plano.

Latest posts

Back