Nesting Box...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramel17

Reaction score
Ok, so I need to know what would be a good idea for a nesting box, I bought this wooden hutch but it is way to small for my rabbit... like I got the second biggest size but it is two small, and I can't return it because I took the upc label off already, would a cardboard box work!

I used a cardboard box because i needed something ASAP, but, I guess I wouldn't love to use one again because they get so dirty so easily! They do work though ;)

This site sells them. https://www.bunnyrabbit.com/brcom.html I got all of my nest boxes from them. They used to sell an all wire nest box that was AMAZING!!! I had 2 of them. Wooden ones are good for the colder weather. Make sure that you put a good layer of wood chips in the bottom and give the mom TONS of hay. I always stuffed the box with hay after putting wood chips in. Then I would give LOTS more hay to the mom.

Thanks, the will help a lot Idoerr and Hyatt101, I think if I need to I'll use a shoe box and then when I get a chance I'll get a nesting box from that site, they have good prices on the nesting boxes!

Latest posts

Back