nemo decided to share his after dinner snack with me...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
ARGH last night nemo was apparently eating his own poop right off my shirt! i wasnt paying attention and i picked him up to look at his eye, and i went to give him a little kiss and he opens up his mouth and passes a nice round little poop from his mouth into MINE!!!!!

that rabbit crapped in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks but i'd rather not share what you cooked up as a snack today, you bad bad bunner!!!!!!!

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Tracy

ha ha that gets my award for the grosses, lol, and i thought it was bad when my 1 year old spit out a dry rabbit ball,lol.

Thumpers_Mom wrote:
:vomit:Nastiness!!! :roflmao:

Did you at least check his eye? :pHow is it doing?
HAHA his eye is doing okay. I mean, it's going to be chronic for sure. He already has some goo coming out of it again. Even though it's going to be chronic and it's a birth defect he has, I'm still really glad that I spent the money to have it checked out. Poor little Nimmers...

As for the nastiness comment...TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!! :p:p:p I don't think I've ever brushed my teeth for so long and so hard before in my life. For that matter, I don't think I've ever gargled so much mouthwash before in my life. I had one clean mouth after that, I can say that much!

Tracy

:blueribbon:Of all the stories I've read here, this one tops it I do believe - along with something I read about a hedgehog rubbing rabbit poo on its face in adoration.

Awww What a sweet boy! sharing with Mama!

*here mama you need to eat these and I never see you doing it!*

omg,omg,omg!!!! I'm so sorry...that is so gross/funny/cute? LOL-I was expecting something like, "Nemo brought me a piece of banana" or something! :)

-Kathy

eeewww i bet he thought he was being soo nice to you too:biggrin2:eek:r maybe he was saying well you want to mess with my eye again eat poop!!! :laugh:

Latest posts

Back