Need YOUR opinions please!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyFarmBunnies

Reaction score
I am doing an informal survey on bunny colors and would love your two cents!
All you have to do is go to this page: http://natureschild.net/SCG/Articles/A_ColorPx.html and tell me which colors you like the best. (What YOU would prefer or want if you were adopting or buying a bunny.)

Don't look at the type, age or conformation of each particular rabbit (i.e. don't pick him because he has small ears and looks "cute")--JUST look at the colors. Thank you so much!

Also, many thanks to Spring Creek Gems for having such an informative page.

I've always been partial to the patterns with white chins and undersides, like opal and castor.

Then again, Scone was opal, and he'll always be my special bunny...

7648_141432_160000003.jpg

(not that I don't like Natasha's all-black, mind)

broken anything (especially tort, otter or chocolate), otter, chocolate, marten, chinchilla, steel

I'm a sucker for anything Siamese markings/points and Himi (since it is close). I have a Siamese cat and he's a great cat so I am a big nut for siameses.

I also like the blue eyes (blue eyes with black is so pretty). Otter black is also pretty.

Oh my how to choose! Can't we just have them all? :D

I love the blue and lilac, as well as the chocolate. But the varieties of otter and silver marten are so nice too!

I vote all of them! Ok, doesn't help, but really, could you choose? :bunnyheart

I am a sucker for Blues any animal that is blue or blue based lol, when I was looking for a second bunny I posted for a blue and ended up with a smoke pearl who I love his colors.
Pointed animals are another love for me, currently I have a siamese cat, smoke pearl rabbit and a siamese mouse lol
I do like the BEW's and even the REW's Something about a white rabbit gets too me lol, which is how I ended up with Nova, sure she is an over marked broken black but still love her lol.

i looooooove nearly all white with some other color markings. Like calico cats. so unique, every one.
awww especially a spot(s) on just the face.

BEW, all the brokens, sable point, blue, lilac, siamese sable, otter, chesnut, himalayan and orange.

Soz for so many. Was VERY hard not to pick them all lol

Jen

Chinchilla
Sable Point
Black Tort
Blue Tort
Siamese Sable
Seal
Broken's
Orange
Harlequin
Opal