Need to rehome my male rabbit Los Angeles (91403)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majority_rules

Reaction score
Hello,

When I bought Buns 4 years ago I was living in a house, and would let him in the back yard on a leash all the time. Unfortunately I had to move and there is no grass here. He is also a source of contention between my boyfriend and I. As you probably know if you don't watch a rabbit it will chew on things and unfortunately it chewed on some of his things. So he is constantly complaining about that rabbit. And I've told him I'll get rid of him before I get rid of the rabbit. The only reason I'm putting Buns up is because I think he is depressed. I would love it if he could go to a home with another rabbit. He is fixed and potty trained. I have a huge cage that could easily house multiple rabbits if you want it for free. He is white and orange with lop ears. If you are interested you can text me and I can send you pics of him and the cage. We can negotiate everything then. (818) 257-4474

Joy

Hi Joy,
You may want to post this in the Rescue Me section. If Buns were a female, I'd take her, but I also have a fixed male who needs rehoming. If no one here shows interest, you can try contacting a no-kill rabbit rescue center if you haven't. They will love the fact that he is already fixed and comes with a cage. BunnyLuv in Van Nuys is nearest to you. There are other rescues further out (like Rabbit Rescue in Paramount) which might be traveling near you to rescue rabbits from city shelters or they could have fosters in your area. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back