Need Suggestions for Brushes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
Sherman LOVES this thing! He started groomingME as I was using it and kept nudging me to keep going when I wouldstop. And you should SEE the volume of shed hairit brushed off of him. It gave him a really soothing massagetoo. I could have done ANYTHING to him when Ifinished brushing him and he wouldn't have cared.

ALRIGHT Who are you and what have you done with our Sherman??? :X

Raspberry

Bumping and thoughtI'd mention that I bought the pink brush and it works better for usthan ANY OTHER BRUSH I've ever had for Sebastian. Which is saying quitea bit since I could have invested strongly in the stock market with allthe money I've spent in grooming supplies for him...:X

RaspberrySwirl

One question, :?I saw that pink brushat Safeway here but it had hard bristles like a hair brush for humansand I was wondering if it's the same. :?

Sebastian's brushis a "duplicate" of the one shown. It has black bristles that give whenyou push on them and they are covered in white rubber tips. They arereally short bristles too.

Raspberry

Yes, the bristles are stiff but they won't hurt the bunnies cause of the rubber tips.

Bo LOVES the pink brush! He likes to be brushed with it everyday! I use the rubber ones to get the loose hair off and thenuse the pink one just to make him happy LOL!

I know they wont hurt the bunny. :)Iwas looking at it but I didn't think my boys would like that nor thatit would remove hair that well, but I'll try it!

Oh, ok. Some people worry about hurting their skin since they are so sensitive, but bo's does really well so far :)

I just don't have to deal with that kind of bunny hair. I canliterally just pick his hair off cause I can see it standing out on hiscoat. It doesn't mat up or anything like Sebastians... rexfur is so easy to maintain I think.

Mine have long hair, but not Sebastian hair!Their hair is a good inch long (in the summer it's generally shorter)and they shed so much that I need a brush that will get it out. Softbrushes do not do the job to pull anything more than the surface layerof loose hair. Spice and Mocha have come to regard the cat slickerbrush as an enemy now, too. For a while I was using an oldrubberhorse face brush but it's not working so well right now!

You definitely need a zoom groom then.I use those for bo and it gets all the dead hair off him and I am notkidding at all when I say...... he started to have a heavy molt on hisface and I used the zoom groom and it took ALL of the old dead hair outand the new was under it..... he looked like someone took shears upfrom his nose to his ears LOL!

Bo has 3 brushes, the easy groom, the pink one and this...

Kong_zoom_groom_cat.jpg

Latest posts

Back