Need some help.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyandoliver

Reaction score
I'm trying to find either Pokemon PJ pants for adults or a pokemon fleece fabric; like to make a blanket. This is the hardest search I've had to do lol. Why does my boyfriend have to be a dork? :p

The only place I found on google that has pokemon Pjs is here http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ap...okemon+Pikachu+Fleece+Pajama+Pants-179076.jsp But it says sold out :(

Have you checked the fabric stores yet? I know the fabric store I go to has pokemon fabrics. You can also check ebay for fabric/fleece.

If you find pokemon flannel or cotton you can make the PJ pants. PJ pants are super easy to make to or go down to a tailor and see if they will make them for you. I get some clothes custom made at the tailor by my house and it is actually cheaper or about the same as buying them at the store.

You've got a Joann fabrics up there, right? (I can't remember if upstate has Gstreet as well). Joann fabrics will have bazillions of types of fleece....

I've been thinking of going, too and picking out some fleece to make a new blanket...I'm thinking footballs on one side, frogs on the other. :D Yeah, they've got EVERYTHING!

Also ask your local fabric store if they can order it in for you. I special ordered some Ninja turtle fabric before. I'm a dork too :p

I look at pajamas ALL THE TIME. They are my weakness. haha. I'll keep my eyes peeled! I feel like I saw some recently because I thought "my former roommate would really like these." lol. I can't remember where though...

Back