need some bunny pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finished the book :D I think it turned out quite well and am actually tempted to buy a copy if the books go on sale. I'm going to be an elementary school teacher (this project was for an education class) and I think a lot of kids would enjoy looking at the book. Here's the link, I hope it works: http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/pets/lovable-pets-6215063

And thank you all again for sharing your pictures :)

Code:

Ha, Marisa, Toby did manage to sneak his way in there several times! On the sleeping page I realize it kinda sounds like he's my bunny. I was going to put a picture of Rory sleeping (he's the one who chases rabbits in his sleep) but the picture was really out of focus because it focused on the cage bars instead of him. Toby's picture was better and I didn't think anyone would mind :)

I'm sure you can order it, if anything I can order one for you and you can pay me. Apparently sometimes they have 2 for 1 deals. Mixbook is always bugging me by sending e-mails about deals and sales so there's bound to be something eventually.

I personally am going to wait until after the assignment is due (which is in 2 more weeks) to order a copy. There are a couple little things I'd like to change that my partner did but I don't want to step on her toes by messing with them until later because I already changed things a fair amount and don't want her to feel like I ran the show. A couple of things with phrasing on her pages and font color and I'd need to update some of the pictures with higher resolution ones. Also instead of the cat and bunny picture on the very last page (which is very cute but a picture from the internet), I want to write a little something acknowledging all the bun buns and kitties that are in the book. Not the biggest fan of the title or cover but she did those and I didn't want to make my partner feel bad by changing them.

What can I say, I'm kind of a perfectionist at times :D Overall though I am quite pleased with how it turned out!

A wild Marisa even snuck in! Hehe.. :p

You guys did really well, I did pick up on some phrasing ... not errors per say but, well, let's call them hiccups. So I get what you're saying for sure. Group projects are always tricky... it's hard not to step on toes sometimes.

Hopefully you guys get a great grade :)

Marisa, do you have any specific examples from either the bunny part or the cat part? My partner is a nice girl and I think pretty smart but there were so many spelling/grammar/odd phrasing things. For example, in the little disclaimer on the first page she had the word "experience" 6 times before I changed it! Sorry not meaning to rag on my partner here :) I'm certainly no fantastic writer but if given enough time I can usually pull things together decently.

The page with bonding rabbits/cats was a bit jumbled on her side. Think of it as a comic strip, we read left to right, top to bottom. So the "First there was one" is lower than the "Then there were two". I figured it out but I think, considering it's meant for children, it should be more linear and simple.

Just my two cents. :embarrassed: I still think it's wonderful.

Marisa, I did actually touch up her page on the kitty intros quite a bit. It's definitely more readable than it was but I agree, not quite right. I didn't want to make it unrecognizable to her so didn't change it any more.

I'm doing a project for a class and need a couple of bunny pictures! For the project a partner and I are making an online photo book comparing bunnies and cats as pets. On the first page I have spots for 12 pictures and 10 are used up already so I need 2 more pictures. The topic of that page is that rabbits are cute. I could also use a couple pictures of bunnies washing their faces and getting into trouble or doing something funny and maybe of one eating something it shouldn't. And binky pictures! I need permission from the photographer to use any photos in my book (not formal permission, just you saying I can use them) and would rather use pictures of wonderful forum bunnies than find some random republishable bunny pictures online.

Anyone willing to help? :) I will share the photo book when we're finished!
You may use my pictures of Flopsiemopsie if you can get to them.They are in my album on this website Flopsiemopsie My Bunny.Good luck with the pictures.Kristi Carr

its a bit dark, but there is two in this one giving nose ( bunny world is kisses, I guess ) =0)

Image0 (13).jpg

Latest posts

Back