Need some advice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHANIE11

Reaction score
Okie dokie well I got fired from my second jobearly February because well I wasn't paid on time, My manageremotionally abused me,she gave me ridiculous scheduales thatinterfered with school to much and I finally decided to say somethingabout it and she told me to leave, gladly I did. I really didn't carethat much to tell you the truth, ok well my job before that was at alocal petstore by my house and I liked at first until they startedselling small animals including rabbits. That's when it got bad theykept almost 5 baby bunnies in guinea pig cages with CEDAR shavings:mad:I always complained to the manager and switched theshavings to aspen and he would always yell at me and say im wasting hismoney?. Then he eventually fired me because he said i was a pain in the***. Ok so early february I applied at a mcdonalds that alot of myfriends work at and they love it there, well i got hired but it's kindafar from me back then but I was moving very close to that mcdonalds inmarch and me and the employer both decided for me to wait for me tostartwhenImove. She told me at theinterview that I am going to start the week of march.26 and that theywell give me a call in the middle of march to tell me the exact day andtime i am starting well heres the problem march 26 is super soon and Istill haven't gotten a call i know i am hired because she told me rightthere im hired but she wants to wait till I move so it will be easierfor me to get to and from work. Should I wait until Sunday and give hera call or just lay off until they call me (which might not happen) orwhat do you guys think about this situation. I am a nervous wreckbecause I mainly had jobs to support my pets and now without a job ithas been a pain in the butt to get them to vets when they need and allthat good stuff. :?

It definitely couldn't hurt to callthem. Just explain that since it is getting close and youhave other things to plan around work, that you'd like to know what dayand time they would like to you to come in.:D

Ok well this sucks I have been waiting for themto call me on either Monday or Tuesday and Wednesday and they nevercalled hmm I don't know if I wanna call them again because they willprobably think i am annoying but I am desperate lol

no id call them, that shows that you are interested!

True which would really make me upset because Iwas looking forward to it and alot of places don't want to hire mebecause I have been fired so many times for really pointless reasons. Iam was also starting to think they r trying to stall me away becauseeverytime I seem to ask when I am going to be coming in they always sayoh we didn't make the scheduale yet we will call you next week and Ihave been waitinga month and a half to start. :(Iguess I will call again tonight and find out whats really going on.

I would call see when the manager is going to bethere. Show up and go "Hey was in the area thought i would stop in andsee if you were able to get me into the schedual.

Thank you for all your advice everyone, I justcalled and spoke to the actual manager and shesaid "sorryhoney we have been busy but we put you on scheduale for April 4 At 4 to7" So I guess that means I have bugged them enough to actually get meon scheduale :D:bunnydance:

You go girl!

Latest posts

Back