Need Names for My New Business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizBuns

Reaction score
So I was laid off last friday and had to file for unemployment. I've been looking into starting a recruiting company on my own, where i cold call from home to obtain clients and finding them good candidates. I'm going to continue looking for a job while I do this, and am hoping that I could keep it going at least part time if I find anything fulltime soon. I've got everything planned out, so early next week I have to go to the county clerks office to file a "Doing Business As" thingy so I can then apply for the employment agence permit, start the website, etc. I have no idea what to call it. My boyfriend and I have been talking about it and are having a hard time even coming up w/ potentials....

It's a professional recruiting company so it cool be something like "innovative recruiting" or "Creative Resource Group" or "FNK Resources".

Any suggestions from you guys would be great.

I would just say, though, to me "FNK" looks kinda like fink. (I know it's not, but that's what it looks like, to me.) Also, say it fast. "Effen' K"

Latest posts

Back