Need Name Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Juno i also like maybe choosing one of his other lovers i will so look into that.

Hm...of the names you are leaning closerto so far, I would have to say eitherCalypso or Juno could be the one. I guess we will have to wait until you know her accurate colour and all.

Seras wrote:
Yep Tommorow hopefully i get her! Its either Cream or Opal.
A little off topic but, I am going to be picking up my little girl tomorrow too! Isn't that strange?

By the way, I absolutely love the cream English Lops! I think Calypso and Juno are the two names you should definately consider more (Juno being more for an opal), but that is just my opinion. Plus, I think Cali would be an adorable nickname for a cream! Keep us updated and good luck!

Yes i know i saw ur post ur bunny is so CUTE! I hope its cream but then my first rabbit was opal so either way ill be very happy!

SHE'S HERE!

Now for her name?

010-2.jpg

THe litter looks like shavings but its not.

Well my bf told me would should name her Baby Spice cause her long ears look like pigtails. I am also debating Pandora or Calypso.

Latest posts

Back