Need ideas!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anneliese

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am entering my bunny in a rabbit show next weekend. I am hoping toenter him in the 'Fancy dress' category but I need some help. I needideas of what I could dress him up as, how to make or get it and maybesome props.

Please help!

-- Anneliese

Amish Bunny

BritPAmishCouple.jpg

Sherlock Holmes

AbbySherlock.jpg

Got Molk?

StephGotMilk.jpg

Baby Bunny

KatieSbaby.jpg

Wow! Thanks for the ideas Pam! :D

I really like the Sherlock Holmes one, the milk oneand thebeach one. I wish I could do the milk one but my bun doesnt have blackon it lol but does that matter? :?

BunBuns wrote:
I wish I could do the milk one but my bun doesnthave black on it lol but does that matter? :?

Cows come in many colors ;) I've judged 4-H costumeclasses -- the kids think of some fantastic ideas. I don'thave photos of the "Elvis Presley"costume Steph did oneyear. We made a little black wig and white cape.The bunny also had a guitar.

Pam

Thanks again!

I found a gorgeous little nurse costume that fits my bun!! He's such a sweetie! ;)

I liked the nurse costume. Matthew hadon a real stethoscope and had a little first aid kit. Hestuck bandaids all over his rabbit (can't really see them in thephoto). The bunny also wore a playstethoscope and a littlenurses cap.

Pam

Are you dressing up the bun from your avatar?How about a clown? Your bun's sweet nose markings reminds me of aclown's. I think it'd be quite easy to do. Maybe you could make acolorful,ruffled collar and make do shoes?

The Baby Bunny, By Sebastian's Little Girl...

highchair2.jpg

highchair.jpg

Birthday Bunny by Sebastian's Little Girl...

SebastiansFirstBday011.jpg

SebastiansFirstBday031.jpg

Speedo Sebbie, SLG and Raspberry Swirl...

attachment.php

What a great picture!
MattCostumeClass1.jpg

No matter what role he's playing, Matthew always looks like a professional, i.e., Rabbit Showman, Veterinarian, you name it...

:blueribbon:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back