Need help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulo

Reaction score
My buns keep throwing their food and water dishaway, i dont really worry about the food dish bein tossed around, justthe mess but the water Im alittle concerned, because when they throwthe water away, it drains under the litter box and they wont have nowater for the rest of the night, and ever morning when i get morewater, they just do it all over again and make soo much mess, is therea way i can make it so it will prevent them from doing this, if so,please state your thoughts and ideas, THANKS!

If you are using a water bowl, I suggestswitching to a water bottle. they are much more effecient. I suggestone with ball bearings

Ya I would switch to a water bottle. But Isuggest one that can screw into the cage wall....I have had some badexperiences with the ones that have a hook that goes around it.

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

K thanks, but for the waterbottles, well theykeep lickin on it but its like, nothin ever comes out, I thought it wassomething broken with the waterbottle but Ive aready triedabout3 and they are all the same, or do the buns even mind,mines seem to have issues with them, they keep biting and pushin them,anyway, just wondering.

How big are the water bottles that you've tried?
Sometimes it doesn't seem like a lot of water comes out at once, but ifyou can push on the ball bearing and a few drops come out, then itsprobably working fine. If the rabbits chew on it and have figured outhow to get the water to come out, it shouldn't take them long to adjustto using it. They can't lap it up as quickly as they can from a dish,but they will still get plenty of water. And no more spills with watereverywhere! :)

Latest posts

Back