need help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi

i picked lucy up tonight

and she was actually shaking and her nose was really twicking

i got a fright and put her down

can anyone tell me the best way to relax a bunny

Well as posts in the past I can tell you the answers but I am by far not an expert.

Rabbits dont usually like to be picked up but when you are holding themmake sure your holding her hiney so she feels secure and also while urholding her if you can put her hand over her ears it helps them feel alittle more secure and calms them but reality is they honestly dontlike being held they feel safer on the ground with all fours plantedsafely!

I pick up my Stitch and she's pretty calm to hold but I also lay on myback on the floor and she hops up on my chest and with all her fourfeet planted safely in her eyes on my body she's so lovable!

Marie

LOL Ok Im back I just read a past post that you posted on here about just getting her recently.

You know how you meet someone for the first time and dont really knowwhat to think of them? And you get to know the person and a trustbuilds?

Well its the same way with rabbits. They get to know you with time andbuild a trust up with you. In time she will be giving youkisses and all the sweet stuff that rabbits do but it does take timesome space letting her explore and come to you staying down close tothe ground also helps her approach you because then your down at herlevel it makes you less scary!

It will just be a matter of time :D

Marie

Latest posts

Back