Need help with sexing please :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Well this is weird because I could swear this bunny was a girl. But I just checked again and this is what I see:

Bunnies548.jpg

And that looks like a boy to me, am I right?

There are definitely no balls. Wouldnt I see a scar if he has been neutered? I dont think he's young enough for them to be undescended and I dont think he's pulling them up.

Help! Im no good at this.:pullhair:

Can he come here? I can maybe hide him in mom's coat closet and then sneak into the bedroom with food and um...

yeah.....can he come here?

Miss Bea
(who is going to be in so much trouble tonight when mom finds out what I've been doing on the forum.....but hey....I'm her bestest girl....so sometimes I just gotta be a doe...know what I mean?)

It could just be my eyes, but I think it looks like a girl....

Again my contacts are out, and my eyes are burning. The vulva can look like a penis. It looks more tent-shaped and slit-like, like a female. Penises usually stick out more and are shaped different but I could be wrong...she could be a male...

Stick her around an unneutered male and see who humps who, maybe that'll help :D:D.

(Lol that was a joke)

But then, it could be a penis in a prepuce. Which would make her a boy.

I need to go to sleep now...

Looks male to me, I see what looks like a penis then the bunny equiv to the foreskin.

I can't see any scaring on my neutered bunnies after a few months.

I feel like a dirty birdy saying those sorts of things on here, but no other way I can think of saying it :?.

Ivory wrote:
It could just be my eyes, but I think it looks like a girl....

Again my contacts are out, and my eyes are burning. The vulva can look like a penis. It looks more tent-shaped and slit-like, like a female. Penises usually stick out more and are shaped different but I could be wrong...she could be a male...

But then, it could be a penis in a prepuce. Which would make her a boy.

I need to go to sleep now...

haha you sound like me. I was looking at this thing going "huh?"

I even went around the house and ticked everybun off by looking at their genitalia so I could have a better frame of reference.

:embarrassed:

NZminilops wrote:
Looks male to me, I see what looks like a penis then the bunny equiv to the foreskin."

"I feel like a dirty birdy saying those sorts of things on here, but no other way I can think of saying it :?.
The bun equivalent of the foreskin is called the prepuce, which, now that I'm looking with my glasses actually on, it looks like one.

And yet, the shape seems off. But I'm using to seeing only the penis, no prepuce.

Any way we can get a picture without that prepuce covering?

I take that back. I think he's a male.

Of course I may change my mind fifty times before the end of the night.

*still needs sleep*

Oh and don't feel dirty about saying anatomically correct words, I talk about genitalia all the time.

I sure don't feel bad about not being able to sex Clover right the first time! and Tony being called a doe for so long.

LOL!

actually how old is he/she? if hes over 16 weeks im sure his ahems would have been visable by now :?doesnt a does thing go like a dark pinky color sometimes (not sure why that happens read it somewhere) so im having second thoughts and think its a she :)... i actually think im just as confused as you lol

*Turns the laptop sideways*

See I would have thought that it's a boy... But I ain't so sure at all. :?Maybe it's neutered like you side? Ooooh Bam-Baaaaaaaam come here, mama's gotta compare. :p

Haha Ivory...I have no issues discussing genitalia, it just seems odd to do it on this forum! Must be because I'm so sweet and innocent...yes, that must be it.

I took a look at BunBuns' penis and it looks pretty much exactly like that picture, he's a neutered male. My more recently neutered Bailey looks more like it though, not sure why but his penis looks more...penisy?

Ivory wrote:
NZminilops wrote:
Looks male to me, I see what looks like a penis then the bunny equiv to the foreskin."

"I feel like a dirty birdy saying those sorts of things on here, but no other way I can think of saying it :?.
The bun equivalent of the foreskin is called the prepuce, which, now that I'm looking with my glasses actually on, it looks like one.

And yet, the shape seems off. But I'm using to seeing only the penis, no prepuce.

Any way we can get a picture without that prepuce covering?

I take that back. I think he's a male.

Of course I may change my mind fifty times before the end of the night.

*still needs sleep*

Oh and don't feel dirty about saying anatomically correct words, I talk about genitalia all the time.

UPDATE! Its a Boy!

I thought maybe he had been pulling up his balls, and I caught a glimpse of one yesterday!

So now he needs a boy name :)

On the Sue theme, I knew a boy named Xio pronounced Sue. Poor kid, his parents were recent immigrants when he was born and they didn't know it sounded like a common English girl name.

I like Tucker!

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Sneaky little bugger isn't he? Love those tuck-da-balls bunnies!

Tucker

Friar (as in Friar Tuck)
gotta love that sense of humor :p

I know I'm bad. When I was young I had a basset hound named FiFi. I had a guppy named Jaws, and a striped cat named Spot.

:embarrassed:

Latest posts

Back