Need help with naming a dog training business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say I like 1 the best, southern paws... Seems more professional then using the word "pups". But it still doesn't say "training" to me. Most of them don't. I would rather go to a company named "Bobs k9 training" vs a catchy preppy name.
I've been training for years on the side and have never used a name... nor felt the need to. You want people to say "Oh go see Bob" vs "Uhmm I think theres a place called Woofers over on 9th"

I like southern paws also but it sounds like a rescue group name. Maybe add training at the end? What kind of training is it??

I am adding dog training at the end of the one that gets picked.

I plan to have an actual facility one day.

Thank you both.
It's marker based positive reinforcement training. (Clicker training)

Southern Paws Dog Training has a nice ring to it.

A name doesn't necessarily have to say Hey I use clicker traininer or positive reinforcement because other names sure aren't going to say HEY COME TRAIN HERE WE USE SHOCK COLLARS!

Yeah and even if it does say anything about positive or clicker in the title, people may still think oh well I already tried that, SKIP. Or oh we tried that and the trainer used a clicker in one hand and shock remote in the other, SKIP! So it certainly doesn't I agree.

Latest posts

Back