Need help with finding a Holland or Mini Lop...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTjoshie

Reaction score
Hello-

I'm a student at Virginia Tech, and I would really like to adopt/buy aHolland or Mini Lop. I would appreciate any assistance oradvice in locating one! Thanks in advance, and I love theforum!:)

I just got a Holland Lop a few days ago, andcompared to my other buns, they are the most calm and docile Bunnies.Here is a link to the Holland Lop Club that was given to meby someone else on this forum. You will find a link there to help you,Locate a Breeder.

A young male in manassas VA:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?ac...68-app5&display=&preview=0&row=50&tmpl=&stat=

A pair, at Bunny Magic, Alexandria, VA (nice people, we adopted our female rex from them :) )

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?ac...8-app5&display=&preview=0&row=100&tmpl=&stat=

An adult female, Alexandria, VA:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?ac...8-app5&display=&preview=0&row=100&tmpl=&stat=

these were all the holland lops I could find on Petfinder.com therewere also alot of rabbits listed as just lop eared, and there wre a TONof mini lops (too many to list, but go have a look!). :) hope thishelps!

Edit: do the VA tech dorms let you have pets? or are you in your ownplace? We are at VCU and have an apartment so the buns can have the runof the living room :)

VTjoshie wrote:
I am a Junior, so I don't live in a dorm. As far as I know, theydon't allow pets in the dorms, unless they can fit into a 10 gallontank.

Wait I dont understand....

Are you saying that where you are staying doesnt allow pets unless they are in a 10 gallon tank.

or

You live off campus (not in a dorm) and you can have pets, such as a rabbit.

Because it would be VERY squished in a 10 gallon tank for a bunny. :shock:

:)
~Amy

heyguys sorry I havent been on in a few.I have A Mini-Lop (thumper) she is7months and Holland-Lop(FayNay) is around 3 months. To me with my 2bunnys Thumper is the calm one and FayNay is HYPPPer!!

Ashley

I live in a dorm, and no way will I put therabbit into a 10 gallon tank. My RA is very nice, and afriend of mine, so it won't be a problem. We also only have 2weeks of school left until summer, so I will be taking him homeanyways. I think taht I have found a breeder in the area,thanks for all of your help!

VTjoshie wrote:
I live in a dorm, and no way will I put the rabbit into a 10gallon tank. My RA is very nice, and a friend of mine, so it won't be aproblem. We also only have 2 weeks of school left until summer, so Iwill be taking him home anyways. I think taht I have found a breeder inthe area, thanks for all of your help!

Haha I kinda figured you werent going to be putting in into a tank :DBut I just had to make sure, some people these days just might dothat!!! :p

~Amy

Just wanted to say 'hey neighbor!' I live about 2 hrs away from Blacksburg.

So the rules of your place say the animal has to "fit" in a 10 galllontank? It doesn't say they have to "live" in one though,right? So, technically, you could keep a Holland cause it issmall enough, but just keep it in a cage. :p I justlove loopholes.

Latest posts

Back