NEED HELP QUICK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isadorastar

Reaction score
Stratford and Naugatuck, Connecticut, USA
Ok so my bf woke me up at 1130 last night and told me go outside. So i did and when i looked over where he was i saw this little white bunny with black ears and big black cirles around its eyes and three black dots on its back. So we tried to catch it for like three hours with no pro-vale..The neibor came out and asked what we were doing and we said we were trying to catch a stray rabbit.Thats when he told us he has been seeing this rabbit for weeks. we got it cornered inhis garrage idk if it is still there.
He wants to call animal control..If they get there hands on t he poor rabbit they will put him to sleep and not even give it a chance at life :(.
I called the local rabbit resue and they said only if they see it they will help..
Its going to be in the 50's the next few days so it will be warm for the little one.
But me and my bf want to catch it and care for it :(

ANY IDEAS on HOW to do it.

IF we catch it we already have a name for it LUCKY

You couldn't talk to the animal control officer and ask them to catch the rabbit and then give it to you? Tell then that you want to keep the rabbit.

I think you can rent humane traps. Put something good in the trap, something fragrant like bananas or something and cover the trap with a towel/blanket. And hope the rabbit goes in the trap.

Or if its still cornered in the guys garage, then throw a blanket on him and grab him.

The Haveahart should work with lots of goodies inside-praying you'll be able to catch and care for these sweet buns!

Latest posts

Back