Need Help: Bunny Basics T Pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunman

Reaction score
Can someone tell me who has the best price + shipping? I don't have transportation so i need to order.

Best i've seen so far is Rabbit Central, $16.34 + shipping for 10 lbs. The 50lb size is too much for me to store.

Not only that, but it's always worth checking (and calling each place) to see if it's sold in a petstore near you. I was shocked to learn that there was a place near me. For some reason, I thought you could only order it online!

Anyway, just wanted to add that there...saved a bundle not having to order it! :)

Rabbit Central best so far - Oxbow is steep to go to me.

A decent shipping cost is acceptable since i feed Daisy only 1/8 cup/day pellets, so 10 lbs goes a long way.

In fact my bunvet in nearby Marlborough sells it, but i have no way to get there. (I can arrange rides there for bun medical reasons only, through my social service agency).

bunman, do you think you could see if anyone goes to that town might pick it up for you now and then? Or call your vet and ask them if they would ship it (if it's cheap enough) cause sometimes vets will do that for their patients.

I hope it works for you. If you were here, I'd get it for ya! My local Pet store carries Oxbow. Those pellets go a long way and their good for them.

That sounds pretty reasonable, bunman! I think I pay $8.99 for 5 pounds at the petstore.

One of the 10 lb bags lasts cloverbunny forever and I feed her free choice (she's so thin it doesn't hurt her)

Back