Need Cage Ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rescuemom

Reaction score
Because I move frequently(rentals), and don't own a home yet, I need something that can be easily transported if I need to move it.

I would prefer it to be on wheels, or to be able to attach wheels to the bottom of it, and I would like for it to have one to two levels. I need the added space in height because I do not have it in width or length for floor space.

I have two dogs, so it NEEDS to be STURDY(NO NIC CUBE CAGES, unless otherwise braced with a frame of some sort).

I thought about getting a big wire dog crate and adding levels into that and converting that but it takes up a lot of floor space and it doesn't give super easy access to clean the levels if added.

I did once see a BEAUTIFUL homemade bunny condo with several levels and a wooden frame on wheels, but can't for the life of me find it on here anymore.

I am completely open to the idea of building from scratch or of converting some type of shelf or cabinet.

I need ideas please! My bun needs more space. :(

Using a shelf could work well. Here is my bunny cage stack. It is pretty sturdy, but not as sturdy as a wood one would be.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401849942.875140.jpg

You could also get a hutch. They are a bit on the expensive side, but they work well enough. Building one would get you better results at a lower price, but it could become very involved.

Latest posts

Back