Need a new home FAST

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipflop04

Reaction score
This is breaking my heart as I write it, but Iabsolutely need to find a wonderful, but new, home for myFlip. She's a good bunny, just doesn't like otherbunnies. She bit the other (baby) bunny for the second timetonight and I just can't do that anymore. I want her to go toa good home, so that's why I'm putting my plea on here. Idon't know anyone that can take her. I REALLY don't want totake her to the local humane society. I absolutely don't wantto give her up, but don't know what else to do. The baby,Flop, now has one very large chunk of ear missing and another rip inthe bottom of that same ear. It's also not feasible to keepthem separated, we live in a one bedroom apartment. Please,please, PLEASE someone help me. I live in Omaha,Nebraska. Thank you!!

OH! i wish I could have herbut I live in orange county CA! Im so sorry ! I wish I could have her!I hope you fins a good home for her:)!~

-Susie;)

Sorry to hear about your sitation. But justwondering why do you want to give up the first bunny instead of thebaby? Hope you find a home for her. I feel bad for thebaby. Anyway you can put the baby somewhere elsetempory until you find one or the other a home?

Cristy

Latest posts

Back