Need a name

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
I have a 4 month old male Himalayan and I need names suggestions...

Also I have a question is it odd,rare. If a himmi the ears,paws,tail, are chinchilla colored? I have some pictures I took showing it,He's supposed to be a purebred but now I dont think so...anyways. If any of Ya'll could help it would be very helpful.

ear1.jpg
ear

head1.jpg
bodie

paw1.jpg
paw

Thanks Jd.:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Oh my gosh! He is wonderful! He is definitely getting added to my bunnynapping list!

Names, huh?? It's so hard to come up with names for other peoples bunnies. A name is all in the personality. He appears to be curious or mischievous in the photo... I'll let you know if anything comes to me.

Good Luck!

Raspberry

Himalayans are only recognized in black, blue, chocolate, or lilac... but often times breeders work on new varieties that aren't recognized yet. Many other breeds have the same pointed markings as Himi's, so he might not really be a Himalayan. Either way, he's CUTE :D

For names I like: Finley (means fair-haired one in Gaelic), Finnegan (means Fair), or Binks, just because I think that name's cute. Something like Silverman would be cute too, since he has chinchilla markings?

names I thought of,Perry,edwin,alan,henry,jack,jake,briar...yeah pretty simple but still.....

he is a purebred himmi that's what they told me unless they lied to make me get him...hmmm anyways he's my little angel.

Unless you got his papers, you can't say for sure if he's purebreed or not. Could be, but they could say anything to sell him :). Never the less, he is such a handsome little guy!

I love the name Perry! Suits him perfectly!

Awwww cute bunny.

How about the name billy? He just looks like a billy to me lol.

:bunnydance:Steph

I'm guessing he's not a purebred because they told me a rabbit the had a black one was a lop and do it was a dwarf! they dont know a think about rabbit,anyways thanks for all the suggestions.:)

Latest posts

Back