Need a foster home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazel

Reaction score
I feel like I've been gone forever, so hi guys. Also, I didn't want to post this in rescue because it's not a permanent thing. So I hope here is ok.

So this past summer has been horrible. Ryan's mother passed away about 3 weeks ago now. And two days after she passed, his father informed him he wouldn't be paying for his education or his apartment. I had already signed my lease, and Ryan was going to stay in an apartment with the bunnies. Well, since his father wasn't paying, he had to find somewhere much cheaper. Unfortunately, they do not allow animals there.

So neither of us are allowed to have pets. Atm, the bunnies are in cages under my bed. This makes me really sad. I cannot keep them for this year and I'm hoping someone in the area would be willing to foster them for a year. This would just be for the year and I would pay for all of their costs. They'd also be getting spayed during the foster as I wasn't able to do that during the horrible summer.

I have 3, Bew, Hazel, and Flopsy. Bew is already spayed. I can provide the NIC for the cage as well. I'd like it to be somewhere close so Ryan and I can both visit relatively frequently.

I'm pretty devastated about this, but we haven't been able to come up with any other options.

If you think you can take them in and are near the Chapel Hill area, let me know. Thank you so much guys.

Gosh I'm really sorry to hear that you can't keep you babies for the year.

That wasn't very nice of Ryan's father to not pay for his education and apartment. I really hope you can find someone to help you out, I can only imagine what this is doing to you.

Good Luck

Susan:(

Good luck:clover:!

Latest posts

Back