need $100.00

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lover_Of_Lopz

Reaction score
omg i am going crazy!!!!i have $80.00 and need $100.00 to spay my rabbit!!! i want to make the call to the vet so bad!!:pinkbouce::stikpoke:party0002::twocents:weee::panic::bunnydance:this is what i am feeling!!

RabbitLover07 wrote:
omg i am going crazy!!!!i have $80.00 and need $100.00 to spay my rabbit!!! i want to make the call to the vet so bad!!:pinkbouce::stikpoke:party0002::twocents:weee::panic::bunnydance:this is what i am feeling!!
Ask mommy for some money!!

I think it's great you're saving up for your bunny's spay yourself! And you're nearly there too, I'm sure it wont be long now...

Well done so far! :highfive:

thanks!!! that is why i am so happy beacause it has taken so long to save and i am allmost ready!

Hooray! You're in the home stretch! It shouldn't take you too long to scrape together the remaining money! Congrats on savings up for it yourself, though! :biggrin2:

i need 5 more pounds in my "eyore neter box, donations welcome."
i put in my christmas money and some other bit that i did around the neighbour hood..........................
so ask to walk dogs, and wash windows, do you have enough for pain meds????? or are they free??

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am so close!!!!! some lady might come buy my extra bunny cage for $30.00!!!!this Friday of sooner!!!!! I am so happy!!!:jumpforjoy::woohoo:bunnyheart:group::yahoo::weee::clapping::panic::wiggle:thumbup

Yay!!!!

I'm so happy that you are responsible enough to save up your own money and get your rabbit spayed!

She will be able to stay with you longer :)

yup :biggrin2:do you know the life span of a fixed rabbit i think it is 10?

Yes! And it's even a bigger bonus for health when they are lovely ladies. When my 2 are old enough they will be in for their neuter and spay :D

They are about 3.5 months old. A brother and sister. :)

Of course, you would never guess they were brother and sister because they are a lop mix. Splinter is not even 2 pounds while his sister is a whopping 4 O_O

How old isyour bunny?

Latest posts

Back