Nearly just lost poppy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini lop luva

Reaction score
Omg i just had the worst thing ever tohappen yes one of my rabbits escaped, but luclky my brother spoted myyoungest poppy running around the garden i do not know how she got outbut she must have got the door open and jumped i ran outside thinkingit was my oldest one but saw her me and my brother catch her but i keepthinking of the worst if my brother didt spot her i could have lost heror a fox ..... so lucky really i give it all to my brother i sograteful for what he did so guys always check u bunnies cages lol. p.smy bunny terrified can i do anything to carm her down i dnt want her tohave a panic attack xxx

Hold her, talkinsoothing voice and stroke her untillshe calms , and BreatheYourself . If you can calmdownshe will calmeasier , and aslong as the Gardenis fenced sheshould have been alright forthe few minutes she was an escapeefor.

Oh, poor you, you must have been so worried! Iremember before we had our 'escape-proof' run built Millie used toescape all the time, she gave me heart attacks! Especially one time ihad been out with my friends, came in through the gate leading to thegarden and saw Millie next to the bird table, she stood up and lookedat me like "Oh, hi Jess!" The little Monkey! Phew glad Poppy is ok!:D

I remember when i was looking after our skewlrabbits while we was on the summer holidays. They managed todig out under the run and get under the back gate, and we had fourrabbits running about our col-de-sac lol. Luckily they were really easyto catch becos they are so friendly. And luckily a cat didntsee them! We have loadz of cats down our street.:)

Yer we have all bushes round our area soshe could have easliy got out but if my brother didt see her then shewould have gone, she ok now she still bit shocked and scared but itrying to keep her calm thanks everyone i keep u up-datedxxxx

Back