ND kits pic.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
sarahslitter2011April.jpg

Peanut at the bottum. Every kit has otter markings.

AWE!!!! They are absolutely beautiful!! Congrats Grandma and good job 'Sarah'! Now you'll have to post pics often...:-D

Yeah they look shiny and compact when they come out. This was a two hour old pic from yesturday. I can't wait for hair to grow. The peanut passed away during the night imams I digured that so I woke up early to remove it. Sarah got her figure back.

Congrats. I'm so jealous. I want a lilac or chocolate otter so bad. It's driving me nuts. Crossing my fingers that my pair have the recessive genes

We will most likely keep the lilac. I guess it depends on the type it has and if we end up with a chocolate from Bell. These black babies are so dark that I was starting to think they are darker the Bell.

Thank you Lindsey. I'm excited about yours! I'm awaiting our little one down here in Louisiana. We got three more cages to get. My gosh I think we are gonna hit our 10 holes plus 5 before October.

Latest posts

Back