ND Critique

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaleyk98

Reaction score
I want to know if he seems decent enough to show? He is 4-5 months old. Id like a larger head on him but...any thoughts?

GEDC0384.jpg

GEDC0383.jpg

GEDC0381.jpg

GEDC0380.jpg

GEDC0379.jpg

GEDC0378.jpg

GEDC0377.jpg

GEDC0376.jpg

I love otters. Yeah I see where the head is small but you can still show. It's DQ's that you have to worry about. Missing toenails or miscolored an such. Measure ears and check weight.

I don't know a thing about shows, but your bunny is really cute and I like his head the way it is. It gives him personality and a differential.

I used to show a million years ago and am thinking about getting back in but...His head is a little small but his ears are nicely shaped and open. His type is nice but he seems a little funky footed, toenails? Or just his position? Can't hurt to stick him on the table and see how it goes.

I used to show a million years ago and am thinking about getting back in but...His head is a little small but his ears are nicely shaped and open. His type is nice but he seems a little funky footed, toenails? Or just his position? Can't hurt to stick him on the table and see how it goes.

His major fault is that he peaks to early in the topline, causing him to slope off on the hindquarters. He's narrow in the hindquarter and appears flat over the shoulders. His head doesn't appear very wide, but I love the side profile of his head.

Latest posts

Back