Nayber's Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Etha

Reaction score
Kay guyz do you have friends from other houses by yours?? Theres the biggest bun I've ever seen on the other fence side!!! She a hot one too :biggrin2:but too old for me, and maybe way too big too.

Momma sayed she was "a black lab" and if you ask me that is a stupid name for a bun!!!!!! But A Black Lab is so so cool we talk all the time n she tells me stories bout a hole bunch of cool stuffs!!!!

But lately there is this new bun over there that is smaller than A Black Lab but momma says she is "A beagle" which I don't get why these naybers name their buns with such stupid names!!!!! Anywayz she always makes these loud noises that sometimes scares me but not really because I don't get scared but I try to make those noises too and momma says I skweek like a piggy which I don't know what that is but I so don't!!!!!

:)

Dis is Magic here. I gots 5 bunny fwends that dont live wifs us. Sometmes they come to stay here dough!! I have no bunny fwends with such weirds names like "beagle" and "black lab" no no. I mean, my mommy has a woof, he her "Buddy". I sought I was her buddy? I guesses not! no.

Deres also these "meows". we gots like sevn or eights of dem....hmm like there's "Blue". He is always sad all the time I guess..... And der der der's "Snoopy". He sinks that he is an inbestigatoar or sumfin. Oh and "P-Kitty" who finks he's totally "gangstir" and he finks everyon like hims, but he's wrong, oh yes.

Anyways, Im hungery,

so i will b back on latur if I can!

~Magic~

Latest posts

Back