Naughty Uno

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarzoo

Reaction score
Well, Uno, my Mr. Rambunctious decided to take himself for a walk this morning. He's managed to get himself out of his cage once before (I clipped his door latch back to the door rather than the cage, oops!). The first time he got out, he even let one of my other bunnies loose, too! I do have my rabbits outside, but they stayed in the rabbit area, thank goodness.

This morning I go outside to feed/water/love everyone and Uno isn't in his cage!! Ack!! I didn't see him anywhere on first glance. After a closer look, he was laying in the cool dark shade under the workbench righ outside his cage. He seemed pretty comfy. I offered him a bite of my granola bar and he came right out. I put him back in his cage, he took a drink of water and flopped down in front of his fan! Silly goof! I am so lucky he didn't try to wander out of the yard.

Way to give me a heart attack first thing in the morning!

Here is a picture of Mr. Goofypants when he was younger (and smaller!)

Fuzzybabies208.jpg

Phew - that was a close one! At least he was good and didn't run away from you, I've had too many bunny chases to count from whenone of my bunswas young and managed to escape from every run I made her!:rofl:

I have had bunnies escape on me before, it can be scary. I had one doe that was only about three months when she got out, and I could not catch her for the life of me! She spent about a month as a "wild" bunny before I finally managed to get ahold of her. I would just put her feed and water on the floor in front of her cage, and of course she had plenty of hay, she just ate straight off the bale! LOL

Latest posts

Back