National Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DyemondRabbitry

Reaction score
Ok- this is a stupid question.

The national NZ show is april 16, 17-18... are there honestly shows all three days? I thought it would just be the 17th and like the banquet or whatever on the 18th... with the check in the first day.

All national breed shows are different, so you'll have to get the schedule of events to see what other activities are planned and on what days.

Pam

There was something posted yesterday but no schedule.. I'd like to book a room at the headquarters but I'm not sure which days.. lol! oh, I'm so glad it's friday and we took this weekend off from showing!

I'm glad that I hadno showsbooked for the past two weeks due to Scout activities.

I got tendinitisin my right armfrom doing way over 250 rabbits each day at the New York State Convention and it isn't getting any better. :(

Pam

O geez, you honestly have to take it easy on yourself! That won't heal very quickly and it sure is painful. The next shows we have are just the Rock Springs, then Medina and the OH State NZ show in Piketon. That's it for the fall- can't handle any more.

Latest posts

Back