"National Bunnies"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
[align=center]Time To Dress Up Those Buns!!

Our New Photo Phile Contest Theme:"National Bunnies!!"

This is the patrioticholiday seasonformany world countries --the Queen's birthday in the UK and Australia in June (even though it's actually April!), Canada Day July 1st,Independence Day in the US July 4th,Orangeman's Day for the Protesant Irish July 14th,etc -- these and other International RO Membersare welcome to post and explain more about how their countries celebrate --we figured this would bea good time to Have a National Bunnies Photo Phile event.

So pull out those crown jewels, flags and silly hats and havesome fun withthe buns!

Photoshop or Live Action, your choice.
[/align]

[align=center]

Who can enter?
any bun

Rules?
Dress up your Bun
or photoshop a photo
Photos should be no larger then 640x475
You can not win twice in a row!
[/align]

[align=center]Post the photo in this Thread

[/align]

[align=center]Please name your photo to inclued your username and bunny(s) name that are in the photo ie: stephiemarie78-snoopynsadie
[/align]

[align=center]One photo per Bun
You may only enter a 1 photo for each rabbit. Including photos with mult buns in it you can't submit any other photos for any rabbits included in that photo.
[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]Photos must be posted by June 27th
Voting will run from June 28 - July 3rd
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]What do you win?
Rabbits Online FAME

[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
england-emoticon-flag.gif
france-emoticon-flag.gif
ireland-emoticon-flag.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]Brought to you by your RO Admins,Mods and Sponsors!![/align]

This one sounds fun.

hehehehe! Jamie's sitting here with me, and althought i think he'd be perfectly happy to skip a photo-shoot with a ton of mini flags, i say..................LET THE PICTURE TAKING BEGIN!!!!!

Woohoo! Another one! :bunnydance:

I made myself feel really left out, by not participating in the previous ones, partly cos I was scared, and partly due to lack of inspiration, so I am going to do this one, and I'm going to do it well! I've already got some ideas ticking away.... :biggrin2: Not told the bunnies yet, but I'm sure they'll be fine about it.... right? :p

Thanks Steph!

Jen xx

At least having multiple bunnies, if one gets annoyed you can grab another one instead. My greatest fear is that i will make a lovely set up and Lottie will refuse to stay still, which is common for her!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I am not really sure what the theme is and how to go about the photos really LOL
Could someone explain?
Thank you

pinksalamander wrote:
At least having multiple bunnies, if one gets annoyed you can grab another one instead. My greatest fear is that i will make a lovely set up and Lottie will refuse to stay still, which is common for her!

This would be comforting, if I had any bunny that liked to stay still for any length of time lol! I may have to sneak up on them when they're sleeping or something! :shock:

I have only managed to do Fluffballs entry so far so here it is

BabyBunnies - Fluffball
DSC00129.jpg

It's the nationality - yours... Like I will do something USA themed.

BabyBunnies wrote:
I am not really sure what the theme is and how to go about the photos really LOL
Could someone explain?
Thank you

I've already started! Haven't got very far, last night i was up to my elbow in glue and paper!

Can i just ask, is photoshopping and 'dressing up' (although my photo isn't dressed up, its just 'staged') allowed, or does it have to be one or the other? Its not major photoshopping, i just wanted to do a nice border and maybe adda few flags here and there.

Third post in a row :disgust:

Here is my entry. If i need to get rid of the border i photoshopped in let me know.

Pinksalamander - Lottie

pinksalamander-lottie-nationalentry.jpg

Lottie actually sat still, quite amazingly! Although shortly after this shot Tower Bridge was sadly destroyed.

Okay here is one of my entries:

Its not that good, this was my very first time photoshopping and all that.

BSAR-Mississippi
Proudtobeafreesomebunny.jpg

Latest posts

Back