Naming him

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiabia0

Reaction score
It's mine and my boyfriends bunny and we're trying to agree on names.He loves to binky, A LOT and he flops his ears around like crazy. He bobs his head up and down a lot. He has a chunk missing out of the corner of his ear (he was born that way and it's quite cute) and he also the only boy out of my 3 rabbits. What names have randomly come up between my family:

chunk

flop

binky

doopy

dur

bobby

macho

Let me know if you like any of those or have any creative ideas!

dsc05241wq6.jpg

dsc05238yo9.jpg

I think he should be MR. Binky! You have to give him some semblance of masculinity... the only boy out of 3 girls... he's gonna think he dies and went to heaven! :pet:

You should name him Adorable! Really though, I think Binky or Mr. Binky is great. Looking forward to hearing what you decide on!

Squee.
Jangle.
Logan.
Jasper.
Jersey.
Jazz.
Jazzer.
Roo.

Just a few not-so-common name suggestions ;). I personally like "people" names for animals, but I picked out some mostly non-people names for you :p.

Well since he love doing blinky. I think calling him the obvious mr blinky would be the best. He's sooooo adorable..
moz-screenshot.jpg
:inlove:

i think becasue eh is missing part of his ear, he should be chip... like chip of the ol block! LOL and he looks like peanut butter and chocolate chips.... MMMMMMM!

or ... Mr. Binks

Haha...Jupiterannette...I was just trying to explain ALF to someone last night (someone that's 20...he'd never heard of the alien!)...and how I didn't like the show because he was always trying to catch a cat to eat. I've been an animal lover since I can remember!! :D

who doesn't know Alf?! Alpha centuri right? Tried to mow the carpet? Great Show!! They just don't make em like that anymore...

O yeah, I am only 23, so I don't see how a 20 year old is too young for alf... I used to have a Alf book on tape... and the gremlins, and the purrtenders... Good ol times...

Back