Names for bun's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
I need lots of bun's names.. I have 4 Doe's with no name and 2 Buck's with no names.

I want them different unique names.

Thanks, Misty

Do you want to have a theme for your rabbitry i.e. all starting with the same letter, or having a common link? All of my mammal pets are named after the main characters from my favorite childhood movies and my fish are named after prominent Buddhist figures (I am doing my thesis on Buddhism).

If you want the names to have a certain meaning like "gift from heaven" or "smart" you can go to www.babynames.com and search names by meaning.

Thanks Sabrina.. I dont know what theme.. I dont think I have a theme name with my other buns.. hehe

Cool girl names:
Amaya (ah-mah-yah)
Arella (ah-reh-lah)
Elora (eh-loh-rah)
Lillia (lih-lee-ah)
Lyra (lie-rah)
Callie (ka-lee)
Cecilia (Seh-see-lee-ah)
Rikka (like Ree-ka) (means snow in japanese, as does "Yuki")
Mizu (mee-zoo) (means water in japanese)
Awa (ah-wah) (means bubble in japanese)

Cool boy names:
Kai (kai) (means shell in japanese)
Orrin (oh-rin)
Aydyn (aye-den)
Arashi (ah-rah-shee) (means storm in Japanese)
Kyuri (Kyuu-ree) (means cucumber in japanese)

Girls always have better names XD
I got these off of google because I didn't know what type of names you wanted =P (besides the Japanese ones!)

hope i could help ^^ sorry if you dont like any XD
but hey, they're unique!

what i meant by my reply when I said
"I got these off of google because I didn't know what type of names you wanted =P (besides the Japanese ones!)"
i meant i didn't get the japanese ones off google XD i just knew those ones (i'm in my 11th year of japanese lol)

Bailee they are cute names.. One of my mini rex doe haves a Japanese name. And her name is Kasumi

yay :) i'm glad you like them!
any you like in particular? 8D

and Kasumi is a cute name x3!

hehe :) i usually go for the "k" names too!:)

I have 13 buns so far..

We have so far. Spider-Man,, Cookie Monster,, Elmo,, Simba,, Sue,, Finch,,Lance,, but there was 3 buns that i kept the same from the last owners had them.. And spidy cookie and elmo my kids named them

I use pet names that I call my boyfriend... ( but know one knows except us and now all of you )

Chop is from the pet name 'Love Chop'.

My Dad reckons we named him after a cut of meat and that if Choppy ever becomes a Daddy then one of his offspring should be called Cutlet!

:D

if you want creative names try taking a simple word and twisting is around for example: emerald would be Esmaralda, antarctica would be Artistica dull would be Delinia kitten would be Kittyousa (kityoosa) or parrot could be Portecou.

You can also use human names Jeffrey, Catlin, Amanda and Sammy

Gezabella09 wrote:
I use pet names that I call my boyfriend... ( but know one knows except us and now all of you )

Chop is from the pet name 'Love Chop'.

My Dad reckons we named him after a cut of meat and that if Choppy ever becomes a Daddy then one of his offspring should be called Cutlet!

:D
lol...cute!

we cherry pick names from Bunnies in stories, movies and TV. Commander Bun-Bun from an episode of Drew Carey. Hutch from Wallace and Grommet the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Peter from Beatrix Potter. Or just general silliness--Stewart, so I can call him "my bunny Stew".

How about Nala for the doe?
You could always give them names by colour eg. a ginger one can be called Ginny, white one Snowy etc.

Latest posts

Back