Name this move....it's not a binky...not sure what to call it

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sophie's Humble Servant

So when our buns jump and twist it's a BINKY.
When they race around it's the BUNNY 500.
When they sit with legs tucked in its the MEATLOAF/BUNLOAF

So what would you call it when they run around and their back end leaves the ground only? It's not foot flicking but it's not a jump either.

When Sophie does this she looks like a bucking bronco....if that makes sense lol.

I was gonna say a bucking horse lol But I am still stuck on the "meatloaf" hahaha this made my day.

I would call it a buck, too! Rabbits are kind of like mini horses.

Meatloaf... I will forever think of that when I see my buns with their feets tucked in.

Houdini does that quite a lot and it is like a bucking horse, cute. I love the sphinx, meatloaf but with front paws sticking out haha.

Houdini does that quite a lot and it is like a bucking horse, cute. I love the sphinx, meatloaf but with front paws sticking out haha.
Clementine does the sphinx all the time! It's adorable.

Felix is a mad periscoper.

I'm also a fan of the bunnyloaf and the sphinx. Sherbotsky did kind of a buck like that last night that I have only seen a few times, but it is adorable! Other classic poses for my bun include the superbunny (both front and back legs stretched out with her head resting on her feet) and a mixture of the sphinx and superbun where she's a sphinx but the front legs are stretched out really far. In the summer I also see the melting bunny where she is stretched out and her lop ears sag onto the floor and look like they're melting. Hm, maybe there should be a "bunny pose" calendar? Lol

I second that and then we could officially name all these poses, they also do the half sphinx, one front paw out and one under and the totally splayed out, all legs to the four winds lol

Heh heh I have learned two new ones from you guys; the Sphinx and the SuperBun lolololol! And the pose when they are melting on the floor, I have heard this called a FUR PUDDLE :)
I think Sophie looks like a little pony, in fact, that's her nickname. So it definitely looks like she's bucking. Maybe I'll call it the Bucking Pony.
I thought maybe there was a name for it that I didn't know about.

I know what you mean by the Sphinx now. Sophie has done it all along but I've always just called it Piggy Hoofs! Lol it does look like a sphinx though.

I've named a new one. When Sophie rolls on her back and twists around I call it the Grub Worm:)

Latest posts

Back