Name my rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IM4Swine

Reaction score
This isa New Zealand buck. He is VERY sweet and likes to give me kisses:bunnyheart. I just took some cute pictures of him and thought I would put them on here, but he doesn't have a name yet. Does anyone have any ideas? (My avatar is a picture of him sitting in my hand when he was around 3 weeks old.)

To cute!

Oh I love NZs!

I don't know why, but I thought Sven when I saw his picture.:dunno:

Some of my other favorite boy names: Ninja, Amadeus, I like Vodka for a white bunny but that's a bit feminine, and I love god names. I have a boy named Loki. Thor would be good for a big boy like that, or Odin. Anubis, Adonis (love this one!), Eros (mmm, god of love), Ashur (Assyrian king of gods).

Thank you for the names. I like them all. I will have such a hard time picking just one. I will have to use some for his brother and three sisters, too.

Oh I forgot about one of my other favorite boy names- Mojo!

Have you thought of doing theme names for the littermates?For example, you could do Norse or Greek gods (etc), Camelot names like Lancelot and Guenevere, characters from a movie or book you like(Invader Zim= Zim, Gir, Dib, Gaz...), food names, etc.

For the ultimate in dorkiness (that would be me), there's names of characters from Wagner's operas. Tristan and Isolde, Elsa,Siegfried, Eva, Senta, Tannhauser...

It's a good thing I don't breed, because I'd come up with the coolest, dorkiest names ever.:D

I will probably use some of the names suggested for the littermates, and use the rest of the names suggested later (for rabbits I will get in the future). They are great names.

I actually had a theme for the older New Zealands, but I think I have pretty much exhausted that theme. My buck is Ice Cream,a doe isIcing, another doe I had, who died last year :tears2:, was named Cake, and Cake's two daughters are Cupcake and Pie.

as the crowd chants "ro-me-o. . .ro-me-o"

. . .give the people what they want. . .;)

**it should be added that by "people" i really mean herman, winnie, and me. . .

but honestly, all the name options are totally cute. . .i don't think you can go wrong naming this guy. . .he is way to adorable. . .

Latest posts

Back