Name ideas while i wait!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobtail

Reaction score
Im getting so impatient lol

My new baby is coming to us in 10 days! Well its not going quick enough for my liking, it was 14 days so we've got through four days so far, i just want her here!

Her new cage has arrived today, its massive which is good because she is a giant french lop so when she grows she will be big but now im sat looking at an empty cage while i wait! :(

I do need name ideas though!

377680_261576760642324_1421904528_n.jpg

photo.php

No doubt about it, waiting is rough!!! Hang in there! As for a name, my first thought when I saw her creamy orange face...Butterscotch Good Luck!

I'm getting a french lop in March and i am also so excited! The hutch is on order and i just want her here now! I'm getting a little chocolate otter frenchie :)
Here's the name list that i have been thinking for my frenchie :)
Leila, Eden, Peaches, Lola, Lilly, Elsie, Tyra, Kira, Jade, Marni, Betty, and Yasmin, thats just a few lol! She is so so cute! I have a little ginger mini lop called Casey :)

Thank you, the name ideas are great. It is very exciting, i think because i cant have any more children i became a bunny mummy lol x

Hang in there, the waiting is tough. I had to wait a few months for Thumper. Before you know it you'll have your bun and the joy will start along with the worry :)

Faline. She reminded me of Thumper's girlfriend from Bambi, but apparently she was never given a name in the original movie! Faline was the doe that Bambi fell for.
Although I guess fans call her Bixbi. Which is also cute. :3
She even kind looks like Bugs Bunny's girlfriend in Space Jam - Lola Bunny! :D

She's very cute regardless!

I must admit although im from the UK, i didnt know it was slang for ugly either lol

All lovely suggestions thank you. I am hating this waiting lol

:anotherbun

I don't have any names, yet-sorry-but why dont you wait and check out her personality? Then you can get back to us with a list of things about her.

I know I wasn't very helpful, but I hope you find the perfect name for her :)

Butterscotch, Peaches, Cream, Alexandria, Sophia, Lilly, Ginger, Luna, Stella

Hope you like the names. Sorry if the names have already been suggested.

I like human "old sounding" names (hence my two)

OR

Unique names.

One of my favorite books, about rabbits, is Watership Down. If you google the characters of Watership down a fabulous list of characters will come up!

Latest posts

Back